What are the different stages involved in Database Testing?The stages of database testing are:
1. Verifying the data in the database
2. Verifying the constraints (primary and foreign keys)
3. Verifying the performance of the procedure
4. Verifying the transactions (begin, commit, rollback)
5. Verifying the triggers by executing them
What are the different stages involved in Database Testing?1. The data that is being inserted in the database must be verified.
2. Verify if the constraints are maintained.
3. The performance of the procedures and execution of triggers must be checked.
4. Roll back and commit of transaction must be checked.