What are the debugging windows available?The windows which are available while debugging are as follows:
- It displays a list of all the breakpoints and where they are.
- It shows condition when that breakpoint will be hit if a condition exists and the Hit Count shows the number of times that breakpoint has been hit.
- It displays the status messages for various features in the IDE.
- It shows the output form a list of objects throughout debug mode of the application.
- This window allows the programmer to write code and verify values through programming while debugging the application.
- It helps in checking the values of objects/controls etc, and the conditions throughout the application in debug mode.