India needs a strong dictatorAgainst
- India being a strong democratic country doesn’t really need a dictator. It may just lead to disruption.
- India is a big country. People live in harmony and are known for their unity. A dictator may not be able to maintain this.
- Few people may again misunderstand dictatorship and may think it defies the purpose of freedom.
- Dictatorship may bring very short term changes. A country needs a strong government.
- Dictatorship may introduce communal differences depending on the community of the dictator.
- Human rights can be certainly bypassed.
- It may lead to disorganization and malfunctioning of the law and order system of the country.
- A dictator can easily help us get rid of the dirt in politics.
- A very small community of people actually understands the meaning of democracy and don’t make misuse of it.
- For over decades, India is trying to get rid of poverty, may be, a dictator can help in this aspect.
- A dictator can help the citizens realize the meaning of democracy and freedom.
Whether a country has a dictator or not, freedom of speech and rights is what matters to any citizen. It is a myth that smaller countries usually need dictatorship. We cannot forget the smaller country has the same human species with the same human rights as in other countries.