China market - a threat to Indian marketAgainst
China has always been compared to India in terms of population and technological advancements. China undoubtedly has a humongous software market, but is definitely not a threat.
- India has its own unique power and intelligence.
- Indian IT companies have captured Asia and Japan as well.
- India is becoming one of the world’s largest internet and mobile user’s country.
- India’s mobile market is growing by leaps and bounds.
- Most countries prefer employees from India rather than China because of communication barrier. English is spoken by almost all IT industries in India.
- India has a large consumer and industrial market, all thirsting for products, with great brands and distribution networks.
There is no doubt that India may take many years to have a market like China.
- China has a huge population. Moreover people there are advancing each passing day.
- China launches new mobiles, technologies, automobiles almost everyday.
- China’s automobile industry is much bigger than India’s. it can therefore serve quality products at lower cost.
- China has a string support from the government. Indian IT industries have negligible support.
- China launches many products like gadgets etc everyday. Because of this they can sell them at a cheaper rate.
- China’s market cannot be a thread untie India considers and works on each opportunity that comes its way. It should efficiently make use all possible resources and infrastructure to welcome foreign investment and manpower hiring.