Divorce and remarriage should be encouraged
We all have the rights to live our life the way we want. This should be done to avoid hurting the sentiments of people around us. Mistakes are made by humans and marriage can be of them.For
- Divorces in marriages are very common today. Divorce can occur due to many reasons like – incompatibility of partners, insecurity, violence etc.
- Post a divorce, an individual has the right to live his/her life by marrying someone else again.
- A marriage can be seldom forced on an individual. This may lead to an unsuccessful marriage.
- A divorce could be traumatic for the individual. A new ray of hope could be a remarriage.
- Marriage is socially acceptable in Indian society. For any individual, especially women, living alone can be socially traumatizing.
Once bitten twice shy. Divorce and remarriage should not be encouraged.
- Marriage is supposed to be a life long commitment with one person.
- Because the couple looses the ability to understand each other, a divorce occurs. It’s least likely the couple adjust with someone else.
- Divorce and Remarriage pass negative vibes to children that may hamper their mental stability.
- It creates a negative impression on family and relatives.
- After remarriage, it takes time to adjust and expectations are raised.
- In most cases, a divorce and remarriage should be avoided. The couple needs to understand that more than anything else, the children needs them the most.