Explain the Common use of EJB.- The EJBs can be used to incorporate business logic in a web-centric application.
- The EJBs can be used to integrate business processes in Business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce applications.
- In Enterprise Application Integration applications, EJBs can be used to house processing and mapping between different applications.
- A CORBA application can take advantage of the EJB business logic.
- A Java or a swing application which provides a front-end for the business processes is encapsulated in EJB.
- It can help the servlet or JSP which provides the HTML based interface for browser client.