What is LinkedHashSet class?- LinkedHashSet combines the operations of LinkedList and HashSet, with the order of prediction for iteration.
- The implementation differs from HashSet by maintaining a doubly-linked list running.
- The LinkedHashSet class will extend the HashSet, but it does not add its own members.
- A linked list of the entries is maintained in the set, in the order in which they were inserted. This in turn allows insertion-order iteration over the set.
- While cycling through a LinkedHashSet by using an iterator, the elements are returned in the order in which they were inserted.
- The hash code is used as the index where the data associated with the key is stored.
- The key is transformed into its hash code automatically.