What is Reflection API in Java?Reflection API allows examining, modifying the run time behaviour of java applications running in the JVM.
Using reflection API, the following functionalities can be performed.
- Determination of the class of an object.
- Obtain the information about modifiers, fields, methods, constructors of a class
- Identifying the constants and method declarations of a specific interface.
- Creation of an instance of a class without knowing its name until runtime.
- Setting and getting the value of a field of an object, without knowing the field name until runtime.