What are the disadvantages of MySQL?1. MySQL does not support a very large database size as efficiently.
2. MySQL does not support ROLE, COMMIT, and Stored procedures in versions less than 5.0.
3. Transactions are not handled very efficiently.
4. There are a few stability issues.
5. It suffers from poor performance scaling.
6. The development is not community driven so it has lagged behind.
7. The functionality tends to be heavily dependent on the addons.
8. Developers may find some of its limitations very frustrating.
MySQL MyISAM Table
What are MyISAM tables?, Explain the difference between MyISAM Static and MyISAM Dynamic, What does myisamchk do?, Explain advantages of InnoDB over MyISAM, Explain advantages of MyISAM over InnoDB....