Explain how COM+ is related to the DNA architecture.- COM+ is the core service in all the services of window DNA architecture.
- COM+ allows various components of window DNA to work together to form a robust, and an efficient application.
- It is considered to the heart of window DNA.
- DNA provides a framework for building the next generation of products which can work well in both traditional desktop application and in an internal environment.
- COM+ is the next generation of COM technology.
- DNA provides integrated security services including authentication, authorization, data integrity and data privacy services.
- COM+ is the heart of Windows DNA.
- COM+ enables different parts of a Windows DNA application to communicate with each other to build robust, efficient and integrated enterprise and Internet application.
- DNA services expose their interfaces through the COM binary standard.
- COM+ services such as queued components (QC), transaction services, events services and so on, are the building blocks of every DNA.