What are the Enumerations? How to create Enumerations in C#.NET?
- An enumeration is a special type of collection in the .NET Framework that can contain lots of named constants.
- It is a set of named integer constants.
- The 'enum' keyword is used to declare an enumeration.
- These are the strongly types constants.
- Enumerations are value data type.
- It contains its own values and cannot inherit or cannot pass inheritance.Example:
public enum IDSTablesType
SYSTEM, BOARD, CHIP, BLOCK, REGGROUP,REGISTER