Explain how to set the browser timeout.
- The number of seconds a script is allowed to run has to be set.
- If this is reached, the script returns a fatal error.
- The default limit is 30 seconds or, if it exists, the max_execution_time value defined in the php.ini.
- When called, set_time_limit() restarts the timeout counter from zero.
- In other words, if the timeout is the default 30 seconds, and 25 seconds into script execution a call such as set_time_limit(20) is made, the script will run for a total of 45 seconds before timing out.