Peoplesoft CRM interview questions and answers - Peoplesoft CRM
How would you implement row level security in Peoplesoft CRM?The steps to assign row level security are:
1. Assign desired values of fields (department/ job location/ job company/ business unit etc) to Data Permission Lists
2. Assign these Data Permission Lists to users
If field is ‘Department’:
- Data Permission List is given access to values values of ‘Department’ field defined at various levels in Department Security Tree through: Set Up HRMS -> Security -> Core Row Level Security -> Security by Dept Tree
- Users are directly assigned to Data Permission List in user Profiles component – ‘General’ page – Row Security field. A user can be assigned to only one Data Permission List at a time.
If field is not ‘Department’ but ‘Location’, ‘Business Unit’, ‘Salary Grade’ etc:
- Data Permission Lists are given access to values of these fields through: Set Up HRMS -> Security -> Core Row Level Security -> Security by Permission List
- Users are assigned to Data Permission Lists through roles in user profiles component (Roles page). Multiple such roles can be assigned to users as per requirement.
Users are directly assigned to Data Permission Lists in user profiles component – General page – Row Security field.
Peoplesoft Admin interview questions and answers - Peoplesoft Admin FAQs
Peoplesoft Admin interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced, Peoplesoft Admin interview FAQ - What are the various layers of PeopleSoft. Explain them., Explain the architecture of Peoplesoft, What are various ways to trace a process / Application in PeopleSoft? Explain them...