Define proxy in .NET Remoting.- It is a fake copy of the server object that resides on the client side and behaves as if it was the server.
- It handles the communication between real server object and the client object.
- This process is also known as marshaling.
- The .NET remoting exporters automatically create a proxy that implements MarshalByRefObject.
- Proxy objects are created when a client activates a remote object.
- It acts as a representative of the remote object and ensures that all calls made on the proxy are forwarded to the correct remote object instance.
- TransparentProxy contains a list of all classes, as well as interface methods of the remote object.