What can SQL Server Reporting Services do?With Reporting Services,
- You can create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources.
- You can publish reports, schedule report processing, or access reports on-demand.
- You can create ad hoc reports based on predefined models and interactively explore data within the model.
- You can select from a variety of viewing formats, export reports to other applications, and subscribe to published reports.
- You can view the reports created over a Web-based connection or as part of Windows application.