IT Benefits of Service-Oriented ArchitectureIT benefits of SOA are:
- The ability to build composite applications is provided.
- Business services are offered across the platforms.
- A self-healing infrastructure that reduces management costs is created.
- Location independence is provided
- Provides truly real-time decision-making applications.
- Reliability is enhanced
- It is not necessary that Services be at a particular system or network
- The approach is completely loosely coupled
- Hardware acquisition costs are reduced
- At every level there’s Authentication and authorization support
- Existing development skills are leveraged
- Provides a data bridge between incompatible technologies
- The search and connectivity to other services is dynamic