What are the capabilities of Cursors?- Cursors can support various functionalities that are listed here.
- Cursor allow to position at specific rows of the result set.
- Cursor can retrieve one or more rows in the result set.
- Cursor allows modification to the rows in the result set.
What are the capabilities of Cursors?Capabilities of cursors:
- Cursor reads every row one by one.
- Cursors can be used to update a set of rows or a single specific row in a resultset
- Cursors can be positioned to specific rows.
- Cursors can be parameterized and hence are flexible.
- Cursors lock row(s) while updating them.