Sample cover letter for the unsolicited application.This sample cover letter is to accompany your CV when you are sending your application to a company who has not notified its job openings.
Recruitment Manager's name,
Dear Sir/ Madam,
XYZ company enjoys the reputation of being one of the most sought after employers in India .
After XYZ has revealed its expansion plans in North West India to cater to its growing clientele,
I expect you will need technically skilled employees to manage and lead the development team.
Can I assist you in this important area?
My skills include:
- Experience in managing full lifecycle of software projects within an SDLC framework.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, portfolio management, resource optimization, value and cost analysis and management.
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Successful track record producing results with limited supervision.
I have attached my detailed CV with this cover letter, for your reference. It would be my pleasure to discuss the details in a personal meeting with you. Perhaps I may call you next week to seek an appointment.