What is ActionServlet?- ActionServlet is a class in org.apache.struts.action.
- It plays the role of a controller in the Jakarta Struts Framework.
- The requests to the server go through the controller.
- The controller is responsible for handling all the requests.
- It provides a controller in the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern for web applications which are known as "Model 2".
- All the requests to the server will go through the controller.
- The flow of struts begins with the ActionServlet and then call to process() method of RequestProcessor.