Differences between web.xml and sturts-config.xml.- web.xml is utilized to make connections between web application and the web container, where as the struts-config.xml is utilized to establish the connections between the controller and the view of MVC architecture.
- At the time of starting the container, the web.xml will be read by the container, whereas the struts-config.xml will be read by the ActionServlet’s init() method.
Differences between web.xml and sturts-config.xml.web.xml :
- It is used for the deployment descriptor for web applications.
- web.xml is used for making connection between web container & web application.
- It is read by container when we start the container.
- It is used for deployment descripror for struts application.
- It is used for making connection between view & controller
- It is read by init() method of ActionServlet.