How does WinRunner evaluate test results?- Once the test is executed, a report of the results is displayed by WinRunner.
- The report shows all checkpoints, error and system messages that were encountered during execution.
- The test results window is used to account for any mismatches detected at checkpoints.
- WinRunner displays the results in a report following each test run.
- The major events that occurred during the run such as the checkpoints, error messages, system messages or the user messages were noted in the report details.
- If any mismatches detected at checkpoints during the test run can be viewed by the expected results and the actual results from the Test Results window.