Class diagram in UML.- Class diagram represents a set of classes, interfaces and collaborations and their relationships.
- Class diagram includes classes, interfaces, collaborations and their relationships.
- It can be used to model : Collaboration of classes & Database schema.
- It is one of the most common diagrams used.
- The object view of a system in static nature is represented.
- The concurrency of the system is represented by the active class used in this diagram.
- It is generally used for development purpose.
- It is one of the most widely used diagram during the system construction.