What are the elements in State Chart diagrams?- Initial State: This state shows the first activity of the flow.
- State: A state represents the state of an object at a particular given point of time.
- Transition: The transition from one state to another state of objects is represented by an arrow.
- Event and Action: A trigger that causes a transition to occur.
- Signal: When a message or a trigger caused by an event to a state, which causes a transition, this message is called as a signal.
- Final State: The state diagram ends with a diagram that depicts a bull’s eye is known as Final State
Explain all elements of a State-chart diagram.a. Initial State: The first or the default state the object is in. It is denoted by a solid circle.b. State: All the states an object can go in are mentioned in this. It is represented by a rectangle with rounded edges.c. Transitions: depicted by arrow from the source state to destination state.d. Final State: Depicts the end of the. It is shown by a bull's eye symbol.
Types of tests performed during the stabilizing phase - Business analyst
Component testing, Database testing, Infrastructure testing, Security testing, Integration testing, User acceptance and usability testing, Stress, capacity, and performance testing, Capacity testing, Performance testing, Regression testing, Recording the number of bugs......