What is Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)?- It is a part of the windows operating system that provides graphical user interfaces and environments for applications and services that are developed and executed
- WPF allows creating rich applications with respect to look and feel.
- The rich classes of WPF along with a design engine allow you to make innovative interfaces and client applications with 3D images, animation that is not available using HTML.
- WPF is integrated within the .NET framework and works by providing runtime libraries which consist of the programming procedures that reused by developers to access graphical control elements essential for application developers.
- It supports time-based animations and low level animations via timers.
- It attempts to provide a consistent programming model for building applications and separates the user interface from business logic.
- It resembles similar XML-oriented object models, such as those implemented in XUL and SVG.