What is Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)?- WWF is a programming model which is used for building workflow enabled applications.
- It helps to define, execute and manage workflows.
- It includes a workflow engine, a namespace and design tools that can be used with both client and server versions of Windows.
- It enables users to create system or human workflows.
- It provides a consistent and familiar development experience with .NET framework.
- It is used to create applications that execute an ordered business process.