State some of the features present in Websphere.The following are the features of Websphere:
1. Supports the Servlet/JSP container functionality which runs on top of HTTP.
2. Supports HTTP servers such as IBM HTTP server, MS IIS and Netscape iPlanet server.
3. Supports HTML pages, Setvlets, Java Server Pages and XML.
4. Supports EJB component model, Workload Management. WLM supports multiple servers within a single administrative domain.
State some of the features present in Websphere.WebSphere applications use the following kinds of technologies:
1. Java specifications and other open standards for developing applications.
2. WebSphere programming model extensions to enhance application functionality.
3. Containers and services in the application server, used by deployed applications, and which sometimes can be extended.