Define XSLT and XPATH.XSLT:
- It is a language which transforms XML documents into XHTML documents or to other XML documents.
- XSLT stands for Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations.
- It uses XPATH to navigate in XML documents.
- XSLT uses XPATH to identify subsets of the source document tree and perform calculations.
- It is a major element in the XSLT standard.
- It is a syntax for defining parts of an XML document.
- XPATH stands for XML Path Language.
- It is used for navigating in XML documents.
- It can be used to query data from XML documents.
- It uses path expressions to navigate in XML documents.
- XPATH expressions are case sensitive.