What are the goals of physical design?Physical design is the gathering of the schema for tables,indexes, default and check constraints views for the specified physical structure such as the database file or an XML document.
The goals of the physical design are as follows:
1. The concepts are related to the technology and platform which needs to be resolved.
2. It helps to deliver the full object model.
3. The test plan, test cases and scripts are updated.
4. To develop structural and architectural aspects of the system.
5. To determine how requirements can be automated.