What are some of the principles of secure coding? Principles of Secure coding:-
1. Principle of least Privilege: - Give the least of privileges to the users. Necessary permissions should be given depending on the nature of the role.
2. Principle of exclusive rights: - Exclusive rights should be given to the files needed for information. However, file permissions must be checked.
3. Principle of secure memory management: - code must be written in a way to avoid overflow of buffers. Memory pointers can be used.
4. Principle of simplicity: - Code must be easy and simple to understand not just for the developer but for any new developer.
5. Principle of Protection: - Data must be protected by using encryption techniques.
6. Code must be written in a way to avoid SQL injection attacks by using Server side validations.