When should you use prototyping instead of shadowing to gather information?- Prototyping should be used when the requirements are not concrete.
- This is because prototyping involves receiving feedback from end users. If time and cost is a constraint, prototyping is suitable.
- If the user’s involvement can be involved, prototyping model can be used.
- The prototype is used so that the changes can be avoided at the later stages.
- These changes can be costly if made at later stages.
- With a prototype a set of users will use and check the product.