What are the auto variables? Where are they stored?- The auto variables are stored in the main memory of the system.
- The keyword 'auto' is optional.
- Many of the variables used by the program or application are 'auto' variables, being the main memory is faster.
- These variables are stored in the memory runtime stack.
- It is de-allocated at the completion of its block execution.
- It is a local variable which is allocated and deallocated automatically when the program flow enters and leaves the variable's scope.