Explain memory leak.- An unwanted increase in programs is referred to as a memory leak is C language.
- The intake of the program increases in the memory by an unintentional consumption of the memory.
- If the program is getting corrupted and results in errors, it means the memory leak.
- In case there is a leak by any program, the function of the system may stop and violate operating system files.
- It is the gradual loss of available computer memory when a program repeatedly fails to return memory that it has obtained for temporary use.
- It becomes exhausted and the program becomes no longer to perform properly.
- It is the result of a program bug.