Purpose of main() function
What is the purpose of main( ) function?The function main() calls / invokes other functions within it. The execution of the program always starts with main() function.
The main() function is :
- The first function to start a program
- Returns int value to the environment which called the program
- It can be called recursively.
- It is a user defined function, except the name
- Like other functions, main(0 function can receive arguments. It has a) argument count and b) argument vector(string argument)
C Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
C interview questions and answers for freshers - Explain the keyword continue, How are decisions made using a switch keyword?, What is the K & R method to declare formal arguments in a function., Give one method for declaration of formal parameters