Register variables. Advantages of using register variables
Define register variables. What are the advantages of using register variables?- The variables of 'register' type modifier inform the compiler for storing the variables in a register of the CPU.
- These variables are stored in the registers, so the speed of processing is become more than the normal variables.
Advantages of Register variable:
- Access optimization and speed of program execution: The operations of these variables are faster by orders of magnitude.
- It is useful when you want to refer a variable frequently.
- It allocates fast memory in the form of a register.
- It helps to speed up program execution.
What is the use of typedef?
The keyword typedef is used for defining user defined data types. A new definition of existing data types is created by using typedef.....