How to search a good Air Hostess training institute?Asked by: Guest
- 12 Aug 16
I want to become a Air Hostess. I have searched for the eligibility criteria and meet the requirements. I am not sure which institute is a good one. There are many such institutes. How to find a good one?
Our expert said
- 12 Aug 16
Air Hostess training is more of a professional course that requires good practical training along with the theoretical sessions. It would be difficult to tag any institute as good or bad just on a group of parameters. Any institute might be good in one faculty and may not be well verse in other. It would be better to search for the institutes who score average to good in all the parameters that the applicant looks out for. Again, the parameters are not fixed. These are the things that differ from student to student.
Though not a fixed point, still we can have some basic checks done before joining any institute. Some of the points to be considered are:
- The certification of the institute – Make sure that the institute is certified and recognized by the concerned board or authority. This is of utmost importance before joining any course.
- Teaching faculty – Good teachers make good students. Check with the students regarding the teaching faculty, their dedication towards their students.
- Infrastructure – Every institute need to be equipped to provide the basic education to the students. Check if the institute has enough infrastructure to accommodate the number of students they admit per year.
- Practical training – Being a professional stream of study, Air hostess training and cabin simulation carry much importance. The institutes must organize practical training sessions to coach their students.
- Placement options – Last but not the least is the placement, the main criteria for every student. Don’t go by the wordings of the management, but try to check out with old pass out students regarding the actual status of placement formality in the institute.