M SC Forensic Science after B Tech BiotechAsked by: Guest
- 08 Jun 16
Is it possible to pursue M Sc in Forensic Science after completing B Tech Biotechnology? Can you specify some universities offering the course in North India?
Our expert said
- 08 Jun 16
Students going ahead with Bachelors in Biotechnology mostly prefer to go in for post-graduation in the same field or into other life science streams. Not many students opt for the Forensic Science as a course of higher study and career following B Tech Biotech. Interested students can definitely pursue Forensic Field after B Tech Biotechnology.
Post-graduation in Forensic Science awards a M Sc. Degree and the eligibility includes a simple B Sc. Students who really have a passion to go for M Sc. Forensic Science do not require a B Tech. and can go for lighter version like B Sc. Biotechnology. The Masters in Forensic Science demands a B Sc. Graduate preferably with first division in any subject from science stream like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Bio-chemistry, B Pharma, BDS or any other life science or applied science.
Some of the Universities offering the course in North India are:
- Delhi University
- Department of Anthropology – University of Delhi
- National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi
- Amity Institute of Behaviour and Health Allied Science, Noida
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP
- Department of Forensic Science, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra, UP
- Punjab University, Patiala