Personality traits required to get campus placementsAsked by: Guest
- 07 Aug 16
I have just joined B Tech and want to groom my personality. What are the skills or traits that I need to work on to get selected in campus placement at first go?
Our expert said
- 10 Aug 16
It is understandable that every student wants to get selected in the campus interviews to get settled in their career in a better manner. It is very appreciable step to start preparing in terms of personality development to face the campus interview.
Some basic qualities to be focused on to achieve success during campus interviews and placements are:
- Preparing a well written resume
- Confident attitude
- Proper dressing sense for the interview
- Good technical knowledge
- Enthusiasm towards the profile offered
- Knowledge of the interviewing organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Avoiding nervousness
- Portray as a team player / ability to work as a team
- Leadership qualities
- Honesty in approach / No fabricated information anywhere in the course of interview
- Quick thinking / presence of mind
- Reasoning and analytical skills etc.