Creative Art Director Resume - Sample 1
A BFA graduate with 12+ years of experience in Web Graphics, Animations and Print Media. Started my career as a Graphic Designer and got in to Animation Industry. Being a BFA Graduate it gave me added advantage in understanding the importance of becoming a Creative Head for a company that handled Animation, Web and Print. After becoming a Creative Head it gave me a new perception towards the work by understanding the importance of each role in the project which made me to deliver exceptional quality of work within the stipulated project dead line.
- Media Designer xxxxxxxx Intent.May 2010 to Dec 2011
- Graphic Designer xxxxxxxxxxx College Greenlane, Auckland,Oct 2008 - Apr 2009
- Creative Head xxxxx One Information Systems Ltd, India.Feb 2003 - Jul 2008
- Web Graphic Designer xxxxxxx Tech Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, India. Apr 2000 - Jan 2003
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Painting) - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx University College of Fine Arts, Hyderabad - India.
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Certificate of Appreciation for outstanding work for the year 2001 & 2002 from xxxxxxx Info Tech.
- Certificate of Appreciation for Developing Educational (e-learning) CDs.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & STRENGTHSComputer Software skills:
Adobe Creative Suite 6.0, Coral Draw-X6, Basic HTML & CSS, and Microsoft office 2010.Operating Systems:
Mac, Windows NT, Windows7, XP, and Vista.Relationship Management skills:
Ability to build a healthy and long lasting relationship with the customers.Communication skills:
Ability to interact at ease with people of all ages, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Have flair knowledge in written and oral communication with a pleasing telephone manners.Team Working Skill:
Always work with great enthusiasm with other team members thereby ensuring team spirit and productivity.Time Management Skills:
Good at prioritising the work tasks, meeting, set deadlines and working within tight time frames in a multitasking environments.Other Skills:
Quick learner, honest, hardworking and can perform under pressure while remaining calm.
EMPLOYEMENT HISTORYBE Intent Ltd. Grey Lynn, Auckland, NZ May 2010:
Suite 6 Level 2, 58 Surrey Crescent, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021Position:
xxxxxxxxxxx Tertiary College. Oct 2008 - Apr 2009Position:
- To design intents, motivators for Web and Print communications.
- To design, page layouts, screen designs & various graphics elements.
- To create interactive presentations, demos & feature overviews using Flash.
- To work with IT team to instructionally design and Interactive presentations and Drawings - Illustration for Health and Wellbeing press.
- To support IT team for projects and developments as required.
Freelance projects in xxxxxxxxxx Aug 2008 - Oct 2008Recently created the following projects as a freelance designer
- To design college magazine, brochures, corporate branding, print communications, packaging and advertising.
- To design vinyl application, vinyl handling, vinyl applying and installing, vehicle wrapping.
- To design & create web navigation, page layouts, screen designs & various graphics elements.
- To create interactive presentations, demos & feature overviews using flash.
- To work with academic & IT team to instructionally design and interactive presentations and Drawings - Illustration for e-learning project.
- To apply NZTC QA standards to all design work.
- To support IT team in college IT projects and developments as required.
www.xxxxx.co.nzxxxxxxxxOne Information Systems Ltd. Hyd, India Feb 2003 - Jul 2008Position:
xxxxxxxxx InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, India. Apr 2000 - Jan 2003Position:
- Designed logos, brochures, games, greeting cards, leaflets, posters, paper ads, magazine ads, display boards, banners,hoardings for corporate, by using Adobe Photo Shop and Coral Draw.
- Created concepts, visualization, photography, and digital images.
- Developed corporate flash presentations and 2D animations, using Macromedia Flash.
- Created drawing characters, back grounds, and illustrations using Macromedia Flash.
- Created websites and greeting card designs using Macromedia Flash and Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked with Video - Audio editing by using Adobe Premier, Adobe Audition.
- Involved in Quality check for all the illustrations, characters, backgrounds, animations, print communications, packaging and advertising.
Graphic Designer and 2D AnimatorProjects
- Worked for web portal - and which are interactive educational, graphical media, designed with animations for children of ages 3 to 12 years for an easy and intense learning.
- Designed educational CD's for Orient Blackswan using Macromedia Flash / Director.
- Created drawing characters, backgrounds, and illustrations using Macromedia Flash.
- Designed & created logos / banners / games / greeting cards/ Flash intros / Flash presentations / websites
- Worked with Video - Audio Editing
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:Address:Languages known: