CV For Software Developer - Sample
Software SkillsLanguages –
Core Java, Python, Advanced Java (Servlet, JSP, RMI), Basic of C & C++, Data Structure in C, Eclipse.Databases –
Google App Engine, Big Data, NoSql, Oracle 10g, Mysql, Sql.
- B.Tech ECE [2007-2011] from _______.
- CBSE (Grade 12)  from _______.
- CBSE (Grade 10)  from _______.
Work ExperienceAce Pvt. Ltd. Pune Aug 2011 - Till Date
- As a Software Developer, I am primarily responsible for Server Side Automations of Digital Advertising Platform. My work includes aggregation of multiple RSS News Feeds into a single stream.
- I also implemented the feature to upload digital advertisement in the front end advertiser portal.
- During my tenure, I also designed and developed a project on Railway Tickets PNR status Tracking. The goal was to ease the tracking of unconfirmed rail tickets. Continuous tracking of PNR is done via SMS and Email. This app is first of its kind to provide quite fast and efficient information regarding Railway Ticket status with 400 active users so far and 2100 tickets have been tracked so far.
Projects and InternshipABC Pvt. Ltd. Noida Jun 2011 - Jul 2011
________ Chandigarh Jun 2010 - Aug 2010
- Aim of Training: To facilitate working knowledge of software development based on java technology and its environment, where I gave exposure to real time software projects such as Payroll Management System, ITR System.
- Payroll Management is java based project which calculate the monthly salary depending on the company norms, experience, attendance and working hour of an employee. ITR was solely designed to calculate income tax depending upon the monthly salary, policy choices and work experience.
________ Institute of Embedded System & Design Delhi Jun 2009 - Jul 2009
- I attended industrial training on Mobile Technology (GSM & CDMA Segment) at Reliance Chandigarh in 2010.
- I got working knowledge of making of phone Call, Call forwarding during roaming, comparison between security issues of GSM and CDMA phone network.
- I underwent training on microcontroller Atmel 89S52 where I developed an embedded based robotics car. This is a Line Follower Robotic car which senses the black strip on white path and it can turn efficiently with minimum 30 degree acute on all curvy paths with much rapid pace.
Technical ProficiencyProgramming Skills -
Apache Http Server.DBMS Used -
Mysql 5.0.CMS -
Joomla , Wordpress
- Keenness to learn new things and work on Challenging Tasks.
- Creativity, innovation & making good personal contacts.
- Positive Attitude.
- Take action after analyzing the actual facts and understanding the situation.
Achievements and Awards
- Participated in Software Quiz in technical fest.
- I awarded with Bronze medal in 400 metre Relay Race in the inter-college sports meet under Mahrishi Dyanand University, Rohtak.
- Proficient Programmer in C, C++, Java and Python.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:Address:Languages known: