Experienced Software Engineer Resume - Sample
Email ID- ****@gmail.com
To acquire a challenging career with a solid company utilizing the opportunity to offer proven and developing skills within the company.
- An analytical senior-level software developer with deep expertise in ASP.NET and SharePoint technologies posses 2+ year hands on experience.
- Versed in both agile and waterfall development techniques.
- Skilled in requirements analysis and project documentation.
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical project stakeholders.
- Expertise in current and emerging trends and techniques.
- Proficient in coding and developing the new program.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Unmatchable communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability to produce best result in pressure situation.
- Ability to work in team as well as in group.
Key responsibilities handled
- Provide full lifecycle support to clients from initial client interaction and requirements analysis through design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and integration.
- Provide ongoing application support and troubleshooting.
- Establish, build and manage relationships with corporate partners.
- Provide senior-level application development expertise to team responsible for rewriting and migrating platform to SQL and SharePoint 2007 / .NET.
- Creating custom webpages housed within a SharePoint 2007 framework
- Used object-oriented principles for class development to streamline efficiency and ensure a scalable and reusable architecture.
- Wrote documentation for new and legacy applications.
VB.NET, C#, .NET 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0, VB 6.0, VBScript, Classic ASP, SQL.Software:
Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio 2005 / 2008, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, IIS 4.0Management Software:
WordPress, Joomla, DrupalDatabases:
SQL Server 2000 / 2005 / 2008, DB2, Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQLOperating Systems:
Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / XP / NT / Vista / 7, Windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008 Server, SharePoint 2007 Server, Ubuntu
- Developed Excel VB Script Macros that generate XML documents for real-time upload of data and validate data before storing.
- Automated time-consuming manual client validation process through the creation of a class that connects to the Dun and Bradstreet web service.
- Developed application security controls using Interfaces
- Working as Software developer in ASD Software Solutions from 2010 - Present
- Certification in PHP, QTP, JAVA
- B.Tech in Computer Science
Personal DetailsLanguages Known: