Fresher Engineer Resume Sample - 1
MOLOY XXXXEmail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
ObjectiveTo work in an organization where culture of freedom and working for initiatives is ensured, facilitating my contribution through thoughts and action to the company’s vision and thus achieve self development by playing a significant role in building the organization.
Technical SkillsOperating systems: Windows 9x, 2000 professional, XP home and XP Professional
Network Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003,
Configuration and Administration: DHCP, User admin, File systems, Active Directory, Terminal Services, Performance Monitoring, CA Unicentre, BMC Patrol, Bocada, Big Brother.
Mail Servers: MS Exchange 2003
Backup and Restore: Windows Backup, ArcServe Backup and IBM AS400 (Movex) Backup, VERITAS Backup, Symantec Backup Exec. VERITAS Net Backup.
Antivirus: McAfee Antivirus, McAfee ePO, McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention, Symantec Anti virus.
Application packages: MS Office
Development tools & languages: IBM AS/400, C, C++, VC++, Foxpro 2.6, VB, Visual Foxpro 6.0
Databases: MS Access
- Strong analytical and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and personal communication skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to details.
- Passion for constant improvement.
- Ability to take sound decisions.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Held a perfect attendance record
- First person to achieve X award internally.
- Bachelor of Science from University 1 in 19XX.
- Diploma in Information Technology Application from Institute 1.
- Microsoft Certified System administrator from Institute 2.
Academic Project UndertakenProject: XXXX
Duration: 6 months
- Installation of Various Servers of X brands.
- Installation of Y Power Edge.
- Configured and maintaining Backup Operation with Arc serves for Notes Server.
- Trouble shoot and administering in Network & Lotus Notes.
- Closely monitor, troubleshoot and administering all ABC portals.
- Responsible for Daily operations log for all servers and Network Devices.
- Responsible for applying latest patches to the servers.
- Familiar with working environment of 24 x 7.
Duration: 6 months
- Maintain and administering Client’s network.
- Taking care of all the servers including all live web servers.
- Responsible for taking backup for each day activities.
- Taking care of all the users.
- Trouble shoots in Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP etc.
- Responsible for new installations of any servers as well as new operating systems and software.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth: 3rd Nov 19XX
Languages Known: Bengali, English
Fresher Engineer Resume Sample - 2
Contact No: +91 9xxxxxxxx
To work with maximum potential in a challenging and dynamic environment, with an opportunity of working with diverse group of people and enhancing my professional skills with learning and experience for career growth.
- B.Tech (Electronics & communication) XXXXXXXXX University
- 12th from XXXXXX School
- 10th from XXXXXX School
- Embedded Systems (Microcontroller 8051)
- Programming in Assembly language
- Basic programming in VHDL language and VHDL systems.
- PCB designing using EAGLE software.
- C Language
INDUSTRIAL TRAININGCompleted six weeks of Industrial training at I.R.D.E, Dehradun (A unit of D.R.D.O)Project Topic:
- The project involved learning about programmable logic devices such as CPLDs, FPGAs and their architecture.
- It also enabled me to learn to use Xilinx software to code and simulate various VHDL systems.
- The final objective was to develop codes to display a pattern EC on the VGA screen and simulate it which was successfully achieved.
- Upgraded myself in “VHDL language and systems”.
- Learnt the basic concepts of how to use Xilinx software to simulate VHDL codes.
- Developed VHDL codes to display EC on the VGA screen.
MAJOR PROJECTProject Name:
- It explores emerging automatic identification technologies (such as RFID) as a way to improve the quality of services provided by retailers at various convenience stores and to augment the consumer value.
- This system saves customers from embarrassing situations at cash counter by pre hand calculation of their total bill (including discont) by themselves using the trolley (which is carrying their goods).
- Moreover an instant checkout with an item-level RFID store eliminates long queues, slow services and theft.
- The trolley has a system that consists of a RFID reader, a microcontroller, and a LCD. The system functions as:
- The customer buys a loyalty card (RFID card) with predetermined amount as he/she enters the store.
- Provides the amount to the RFID reader. The value is stored in the microcontroller.
- Scans the RFID tag on the product by reader fixed on trolley.
- Details of product corresponding to the tag number are displayed on LCD.
- Customer chooses what to take and what not as per the requirement and affordability.
- Removes a product if not needed by placing it in front of RFID reader for the second time.
- Presses settlement switch after the transaction. The list o f bought products is displayed on LCD.The RFID tags are deactivated after the settlement switch is pressed.The transaction amount is detected from loyalty card and balance is displayed.
- At the exits of the store, a detection system sounds an alarm or otherwise alerts the staff when it senses active tags (due to theft).
- PCB designing and hardware implementation for the RFID Reader part of the system
- Coding for the RFID Reader module and microcontroller module of the system.
- Project documentation
- Certification of training in `Embedded systems' from Cetpa InfoTech Pvt.Ltd, Roorkee.
- Certification of training in `Broadband' from B.S.N.L. Dehradun.
- Certification of participation in PCB designing work shop organized by KAIINDIA
- Certification of participation in Mobi-botricks; a workshop on GSM Robots organized by IIT, Guwahati in association with Robosapiens India.
- Certification of Visharad Course (six years) in Classical Music securing Honors from Bhatkhande Sangeet Mahavidhyalaya, Dehradun
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Student Head of the quarterly newsletter `AAROHAN' and Member of Creative Writing Team in the Editorial board for the college magazine.
- Worked as a Counselor for Sunrise Group of Institutions in Dehradun Career Carnival organized by Career Launcher, Dehradun
- Secured Second position in Situation Reaction Test held under Engineer's Day celebrations in D.I.T, Dehradun
- Member of organizing committee (Singing ) in `MAIRAJ' (College Annual Festival ) and `ADIEU' ( farewell party) in D.I.T. Dehradun
- Member of organizing committee of ARTBEAT and L'AMOUR (Painting Exhibitions) held in D.I.T. Dehradun
- Won prizes in various Singing Competitions organized by YOUTH WELFARE SOCIETY, Dehradun.
- Performed in various cultural and singing events in D.I.T, Dehradun
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Wireless communication, Digital communication, Embedded systems, VHDL Systems
- In possession of a pleasant personality complemented with a caring and responsible attitude
- Self motivated, focused and dedicated
- Good Managerial and interpersonal skills
- Good communication Skills
PERSONAL PROFILEDate of Birth:Languages Known:Addresss: