Freshers Resume Sample - 1
Email ID: ****@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-*******
To work for an organization which provides me the opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge to growth along with the organization objective.
- An enthusiastic fresher with highly motivated and leadership skills having bachelors of engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Expert in implementation of each step of project.
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Always willing to innovate the new things which can improve the existing technology.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn new things.
- Strong motivational and leadership skills.
- Ability to produce best result in pressure situation.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability to work as individual as well as in group.
- Bachelor of engineering from ASD institute of Technology with 75%
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from AKL Institute with 73%
Technical Qualification2D Drafting Package:
AutoCAD.3D Drafting Package:
Solid EdgeAnalysis Package:
ProjectLeaf spring by using Natural fibresDuration
In this project we use natural fibres for using as leaf spring and it is cost effective production.
- FOUR suggestion certificates issued by TVS for my best suggestions.
- “SAE INDIA MEMBER” and attended one day workshop conducted by SAEINDIA
- Participated in International Conference on Emerging Trends in Energy and Environment.
- Completed training on Basic Life Support and First Aid Skills
- Completed training on Basic Fire Safety and Emergency Preparedness.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Participated in Robotics Championship in SDF University.
- Actively participated in program of ASD NGO.
- Reading Books
Personal DetailsLanguages Known
- Hindi, EnglishDOB
- MM/DD/YYYYAddress- NBJSBJSB
Freshers Resume Sample - 2
Contact no. 58674******
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a challenging position in the field of economics and accounting so as to utilize my skills for organization and individual growth.
- Excellent know how on Economic theories and accounting
- Strong problem solving ability
- Good communication skills,
- Ability to deal with people diplomatically,
- Quick learner
- B.Com with S% from 5 university in year 20**
- H.S.C with 78% from 5 university in year 20**
- MS Office
- Economic research on internet
- Data analysis with MS access and excel
- Knowledge on SAP Business One modules
- SAP Business One ERP
- MS CIT
Academic projectStudying effects of RecessionDuration:
9 weeks project
- To study the reason and effects of recession on US and Indian Economy.
- And the solution behind the same to reduce it.
- 60 days project on Financial statement study of G Bank
- 30 days project on studying Current accounting trends in manufacturing indurtries
- 2 days project and presentation on Inflation and deflation in economy
- Participated in inter- college dance competition
- Gold medal during graduation in economics
- Won volleyball match at college level
- SAP Certification with distinction and clearance in 1st attempt
- NCC head during graduation
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Marathi, SpanishHobbies:
Delta 1, Captain A, B - Sector, Del-2453
Freshers Resume Sample - 3
Mail Id: XXXXXX@yahoo.co.in
Seeking for an entry level position in the teaching line to share my knowledge for the growth of the students as well as the organization.
- Have a quality for adopting new concepts of studies as well as responsibilities.
- Able to achieve immediate and long term goals.
- Understand student’s needs.
- Can create a comfortable learning environment.
- Easily get involve with the new people.
- Good explanation skills.
- Completed B. Ed from XXXX University in year XXXX.
- Completed Bachelors degree of Arts with English literature from XXXX College in year XXXX.
- Passed higher secondary from XXXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- Passed high school from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
Trainings UndertakenSix months training from XXXX School
- Helping the faculty members in Preparing and developing the entire study materials.
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
- Conduct teaching activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
- Coordinate between the guardians and the other teaching stuffs of the institute.
- Reading novels & news paper
- Interacting with people
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
Hindi and EnglishAddress:
Freshers Resume Sample - 4
Contact: 91 901955****
To join a renowned Institution to enhance my skills and knowledge and to work for the growth of the Institution.
- Bachelor in Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management (B.Sc) from RC University.
- HSC from State board with 1st class.
- SSC from State board with 1st class.
- Diploma in the Computer Certification course with ‘A’ grade.
Awards and Achievements
- Participated in various Sports Events in College.
- Participated in Cultural Activities in College (Certificates).
- Participation in the National Fest arranged by DHN college.
- Member of the District Rotary Club.
- Organized various Blood Donation camps at College & Hospitals.
- Internet Surfing.
- Adventure Sports.
- Social Service.
- Hard Working.
Personal InformationDate of birth:
English,Hindi and GujaratiAddress:
143, Scofield Park, English Street, TYC
Freshers Resume Sample - 5
Looking for an organization where I can enhance my knowledge and from my academic learning give my best to the organization.
COMPUTER SKILLSOperating System:
Window XP, 2000, 98, LINUX;Language:
MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and Internet
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work under high pressure.
- Published X international paper.
- Won many medals for college in inter college competitions.
- M.B.A (Marketing & Finance) from Institute1 in 20XX with 69%.
- B.C.A from University1 in 20XX with 58%.
ACADEMIC PROJECT UNDERTAKEN"XXXX"
- Summer training in real estate sales.Duration:
June 20XX–August 20XX
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Active Member of XXXX Club.
- Participant of Dance competition.
- Playing Games
- Listening Music
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
18th May 19XXLanguages Known:
English & Hindi.
Freshers Resume Sample - 6
Seeking for a job to pursue a highly rewarding career and healthy work environment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently for the organizational growth.
Key SkillsProgramming Languages:
C, C++, Java, .NET, PHP.Operating Systems:
Windows XP, Linux, MS-DOS.RDBMS:
Oracle, MS-SQL server.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Disciplined & good etiquette.
- Positive Thinker.
- MCA from “XYZ” University with an aggregate of 94%.
- BCA from “XYZ” University with an aggregate of 90%.
- HSC with an aggregate of 85%.
- SSLC with an aggregate of 87%.
Academic Projects UndertakenPortable CompilerTeam size:
The project was based on the working of lexical analyser which includes parsing, semantic checking and code generation.Online Shopping CartLanguage:
.NET and MS SQL Server.
In this project a website was designed for purchasing various products online. For purchasing the product the user will register with username and password. On the website we can can buy the products online by adding it to the shopping cart and paying the bill.
- Completed certification course in .NET from “XYZ” in 20**.
- Completion of course in PHP and JSP from “XYZ ” in 20**.
- Participate in National Level Science Exhibition and scored 2nd position.
- Got first prize in Intra-college ppt presentation competition.
- Received best student award in HSC and SSC.
- Playing Cricket.
- Writing short stories.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
21 Oct 19**.Languages known:
Hindi and English.Address:
Freshers Resume Sample - 7
Dhiraj Kant Bhushan
Email : dhirajXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com
To obtain a creative and challenging position in an organization that gives me an opportunity for self improvement and leadership, while contributing to the symbolic growth of the organization with my technical, innovative and logical skills.
- B.E, XXXXXXX of Technology, 67.8% (Final sem)
- 10+2, XXXXXXXX, C.B.S.E
- 10th XXXXXXXX C.B.S.E
MS SQL Server, MysqlTraining:
.Net frameworkOperating Systems:
Windows 9x/2000/XP/VistaOther tools:
- Technical, logical and innovative orientation.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability to work in any environment.
- Willingness to accept any challenge irrespective of its complexity.
- Good team player and positive attitude.
ProjectVehicle tracking system (using GPS receiver and GSM modem) Timeline:
January 2011 - May 2011Tools/Technologies Language:
C, Matlab, Microcontrollers.Tools:
Windows XP Professional
- Vehicle Tracking System is an embedded system design which uses GPS to locate and GSM to communicate its position for continuous monitoring.
- AT89S52 microcontroller is used to interface serially with a GSM Modem and a GPS receiver.
- GPS modem continuously generates data on longitude and latitude of vehicle of which NMEA data is displayed on LCD screen and send to mobile at other end from where the position of vehicle is demanded (an EEPROM is used to store mobile number).
- The hardware interfaces to microcontroller are LCD display, GSM modem and GPS Receiver.
- The design uses RS-232 protocol for serial communication between the modems and the microcontroller.
- A serial driver IC is used for converting TTL voltage levels to RS-232 voltage levels.
BSNL, XXXXX, B.E. summer trainingTimeline:
13-July 2009 - 05-August 2009Tools/Technologies:
NT Tax, Broadband, PCM, Transmission, WLL, OCB, Lease line, Siemens Exchange and Power plant.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Captain of Volleyball team for XXXXXX national league matches in year 2001.
- Member of XXXXXXXXX district level cricket team in year 2003.
- N.C.C. `A' level certificate holder.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX Techsoft (P) Ltd:-May 2012 to present
Functional Requirement Mapping
- As part of XXXXXX, I've worked mostly on a product called WHIMS which is created on a cloud based LAMP platform.
- The product is a healthcare solution which connects remote places with urban hubs using multiple channels like Phone, Internet and SMS.
- As part of the involvement with this project, I've mostly gained exposure in functional design and requirement gathering for an Application Development, Quality Assurance, PHP coding Database Management.
As a trainee on this project, I was involved with understanding the functionality of the application and mapping it to the developers. The key responsibilities were:
- Understanding of Healthcare Market and the key challenges being faced by the current Healthcare Professionals
- Understand the various features offered by leading Industry solutions
- A Gap Analysis of what is on shelf vis-a-vis what is needed in the market
- Contributed in the functional design of the below modules
- Appointment Scheduling
- The Database of the proposed solution was designed after the functional requirement gathering. I was involved in Database requirement mapping and testing of the Application's Database
- I played a key role in designing and managing the Database for Patient Management, Medical Case and Discount Policy
- I was also involved with the testing of Data Base
- Actively involved with Quality Testing for the product
- End to end functionality testing and bug reporting
- Collaborate with Development team to fix the bugs
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Freshers Resume Sample - 8
Ashish XXXXXXXMobile No:
IT Professional seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity with an organization of repute which recognizes and utilizes my true potential while nurturing my analytical and technical skills in the field of IT.
- 2012: B.Tech from XXXXXXX College of Engineering & Technology Percentage: 67.40%
- 2008: 12th from XXXXX College (XXXXX Board) with XX % marks
- 2006: 10th from XXXXX College (XXXXX Board) with XX % marks
KEY PROJECTS UNDERTAKENMini Project:
Banking in C++.Major Project:
Inventory Control in C#.
C, C++ and ASP with C# (.Net Platform).Platforms:
Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
XXXX-XXXXRoles & responsibilities
- Understanding the needs of customers and offering them superior products and service
- Building long lasting relationships with their partners.
- Listening Music.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Race achiever medal by ICICI PRU.
- Gold Club Membership by ICICI PRU.
EXTRA CURRICULER ACTIVITIES
- Was a part of an NGO, Deepam, working to empower lesser-privileged children with access to information and opportunity.
- Underwent a four months project-cum-internship in development of a stream based SMTP mail proxy server interspersed with a decoding, decompression and virus scanning unit from IPOLICY NETWORKS-SECURITY PRODUCT DIVISION OF xxxxxxxxx
- Have been placed in top 5% in the 4TH NATIONAL IT APTITUDE TEST, 2008 conducted by N.I.I.T.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth: