What are sensors in iphone?
What are sensors in iphone?The sensors in iphone are:
1. Proximity sensors - It deactivates the display and touchscreen when the device is brought near the face when there is a call. It is used to save the battery.
2. Ambient light sensor- It adjusts the display brightness which saves the battery.
3. Accelerometer- It senses the orientation of the phone and changes the screen which allows the user to switch easily between the portrait and landscape mode.
4. Magnetometer- It is used to measure the strength and/or direction of the magnetic field in the vicinity of the device.
5. Gyroscopic sensor- This enhances its perception of how it is moved.
6. Radio- It is built in am/fm radio which is disabled by default.
Applications that can be used with iphone
Applications that can be used with iphone - Technology, Entertainment and Design(TED) : Allows to watch and listen to world’s most fascinating people have to say......