Java Developer Resume Example - Sample 1
Email Id: ***********@rediffmail.com
Seeking a challenging opportunity that can utilise my professional skills and provide me the platform for growth.
- A software engineer with 3 years experience in design, analysis, testing, maintenance and interface implementation.
- Skilled Java developer with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments.
HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, .NETDatabase:
Oracle (TOAD), SQL Server, My SQL, Microsoft AccessSoftware Development:
JAVA, J2SE, J2ME, Prolog, C, C++
Company XXXXXXX – From 2009 to present.Responsibilities:
- Developing Java interfaces & Configuration Management of the source code.
- Working with users to establish requirements.
- Attending Client Meetings.
- Developing new applications, components and functionality to existing systems.
- Involved in accurately providing estimated development times.
- Developing front end and back end new functionalities.
- Analysing data and conducting compatibility and quality assurance test.
- Identifying and addressing conflicts with newer client implemented software.
- Investigating alternatives and implementing as the best solution.
- Successfully achieved the set targets
- Successfully implemented new softwares for various clients without any major errors
- Master in Computer Application (M.C.A.)
- Diploma in Java course
- Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A.)
- Created Java based programs for a networking firm.
- Surfing Net
- Reading Books
- Designing Softwares
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
18th SeptemberLanguages known: