Java J2EE Resume Examples - Sample 1
- Possesses X years of experience as JAVA / J2EE developer.
- Currently Working at XXXX as a JAVA / J2EE developer with ASTERISK TELEPHONY SERVER and MySQL for their Client ABC.
- Hands on experience in developing Agi scripts for handling IVRs, call broadcast & calls conferencing.
- Good knowledge of MyEclipse & NetBeans.
TECHNICAL SKILLSOS and Networking:
Ubuntu 11.10, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7Programming Languages:
Java / J2EE, JDBC, JSP Servlets, SQLTelephony Platforms:
ASTERISK 10.0Development Tools:
MyEclipse, NetBeansWeb Designing Tools:
HTML, CSS, JqueryApplication Server:
Apache Tomcat 5.5Database Skills:
MS SQL Server 2005 / 2008, MySQL 5.1
KEY PROJECTS UNDERTAKENProject:
Ubuntu 11.10Front End:
Asterisk 10.0, MySQL 5.1Description:
Role and responsibility:
- In this system the user can create his own IVR online from web interface provided to him. There he can create an IVR up to maximum of 3 levels.
- When the user submits his IVR the flow of the IVR is stored in database and the IVR is served by the AGI SERVER which is written by using AFTERISK JAVA. The Agi server executes the AGI Scripts according to it.
- Currently the web interface is in under development, the backend is completed which includes database, Agi server and Agi scripts written in java and DIALPLANS in ASTERISK 10.0.
- The call broadcast service’s web interface is developed using JSP / Servlet. The backend is completed which includes DIALPLANS in ASTERISK and AGI / AMI Scripts written in java.
- Responsible for the whole setup of asterisk including UBUNTU 11.10, ASTERISK 10.0 with DAHDI support and DIGIUM TE121 telephony card with RELIENCE E1 PRI (31 channels).
- Created the Agi server using ASTERISK JAVA for serving AGI Scripts fast.
- Developed Agi scripts for handling IVRs, call broadcast, call conferencing using both FASTAGI and ASTERISK MANAGER Api in JAVA.
- Created an IVR for the United Infotech by self using asterisk dial plan for their SMSLANE.com website.
- Currently responsible for maintaining the ATERISK and create IVR as per client’s requirements.
Asterisk Dial Plans setup For Onering.inOS:
Ubuntu 11.10Technologies used:
ASTERISK 10.0, Asterisk Java API.Description:
It is a Backend for Onering.in for its telephony services. The dial plans written for Onering.in handles the missed calls given by the users on the channels which are the landline numbers purchase as E1 PRi from RELIENCE. Whenever the user gives missed call to particular channel for various purposed like registration, password recovery, missed call alert services, etc. the ASTERISK handles this all requests and call the API of Onering.in according to it.Role & Responsibility:
Responsible for creating and maintaining ASTERISK Diaplans and troubleshooting any problems in system according to company’s requirements.
- Stayed under budget for X quarters.
- Managed a project spanning X countries.
- X years of experience as JAVA / J2EE developer at XXXX from June-20XX to June 20XX.
- X years of experience at XXXX as a JAVA / J2EE developer with ASTERISK TELEPHONY SERVER and MySQL from June 20XX to April 20XX.
- Currently Working at XXXX at XXX as a JAVA / J2EE developer with ASTERISK TELEPHONY SERVER and MySQL for their Client ABC.
- B.C.A from XXXX in April 20XX with 60.75%
- H.S.C (science stream) from XXXX in March 20XX with 50.42%
- S.S.C from XXXX in March 20XX with 77.43%
ACADEMIC PROJECT UNDERTAKENProject:
JSP / ServletBack End:
***** is an online auction system where users can bid on items listed by several sellers on the system. Users can view and bid on items. Sellers can list their items for bidding / selling on website.
Users / sellers both have their account panel fro where they can use the functionality like view listed items of seller. View items bidded by user. View / send messages to seller / admin and vice-versa. Admin have his own control panel from where he can operate and manage the whole system.Role & Responsibility:
- Designed and developed the whole system using JSP / SERVLET with Mysql 5.1.
- Designed the MySQL database to handle the large amount of data easily by using relational database schema, table partitioning, etc.
- For design purpose used CSS3 / jquery with html.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
11th January 1988Languages known:
Gujarati, Hindi and English.