Java layout manager
Explain different layout manager in Java. A layout manager organizes the objects in a container
Different layouts are used to organize or to arrange objects
1. Border Layout
- It has five areas for holding components: north, east, west, south and center
- When there are only 5 elements to be placed, border layout is the right choice
2. Flow Layout
- Default layout manager.
- It lays out the components from left to right
3. Card Layout
- Different components at different times are laid out
- Controlled by a combo box, determining which panel the Card layout displays
4. Grid Layout
- A group of components are laid out I equal size and displays them in certain rows and columns
5. Grid Bag Layout
- Flexible layout for placing components within a grid of cells
- Allows certain components to span more than one cell
- The rows of the grid are not of the same height and height
Java exception handling
Java exception handling - Explain the need of Exception handling, Exceptions categories, i.e. checked and unchecked exceptions, Provide the general form of Exception handling constructs with explanation, What is user defined Exception?,...
Java multithreading - What is Multithreading? Explain the life cycle of a thread, Explain how to use thread class for Multithreading in Java, What are the methods of thread class in java?, Can your explain thread priorities?...
Java file handling
Java file handling - Use of Streams, Difference between Stream classes and Reader writer classes, Explain and demonstrate the use of File, RandomAccessFile classes, Explain the use of Reader and Writer classes...