What is object deep copy and shallow copy?Deep copy:
- In deep copy the copy operations would respect the semantics of the object.
- It copies all the fields and makes the copy of the dynamically allocated memory pointed to the field.
- It occurs when an object is copied along with the objects to which it refers.
- For example, copying an object along with the objects to which it refers to.
- A shallow copy copies an object without its contained objects.
- It is a bitwise copy of an object.
- The creation of a new object has the exact copy of the values in the original object.
- Fields of any object are references of the other objects.
- Only the reference address are copied i.e. the memory address is copied.