Legal Internship Resume - Sample 2
Zen, Maruti area, Nissan Bagh,Ahmedabad-54
Tele. No.- 807******
Email id- email@example.com
Seeking a challenging role in a dynamic law field which will offer early responsibilities, a progressive career path.
- Pursing B.A.LL.B (hons.) from L university in following Subjects:
- Taxation law
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Law of Contract
- Corporate Law
- Labour laws I & II
- HSC from J university with B grades
- SSC from J school with A grades
Projects undertakenMoot CourtTwo teamsPresentation
- Opposing arguments on behalf of the respondent and the applicant.
- Arguments were researched and presented orally in a cohesive manner.
- Each student was questioned by the judge to assess their understanding of the issues.
- Prepared a fictional client interview and followed up the client’s.
- 3 weeks training in Human Rights Commission
- 6 weeks internship at A firm
- 5 weeks internship as researcher under State Law Commission
- Presently as intern for two months in legal department of TER law pvt. Ltd.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Good communication skill
- Time management skills
- Prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
- Analytical abilities
- Reasoning ability
- Smart worker
- Eye for detail
- Academic Scholarship for overall performance every year.
- Best Team award in Internal Moot court competition.
- Opportunity for external court competition.
- Won best dancer award at inter college competition
Personal detailsDate Of Birth:
English & HindiHobbies:
Dance, Participating in Cultural Programs