Maintenance Engineer Resume - Sample 1
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 98xxxxxxxx, 99xxxxxxxxx
To contribute to a progressive organization, by delivering my strong expertise in Planning, Erection, Commissioning and Maintenance of Electrical and Electronics system with my mix of people, process and functional domain strengths.
Professional Work Experience (3 Years)Maintenance Engineer
Under contracting company M/s xxxxx Electricals in xxxxxx Petroleum Corp. Ltd., Filling Depot of Petrol, Diesel and Kerosene.
April '2009 to February 'till DateShift Engineer
Under M/s xxxxxxxx Scom Engineers in L&T Ltd.,
Dec '2008 to April '2009Responsibilities at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Electricals:
Responsibilities at xxxxxxxx Scom Engineers in L&T Ltd.
- Coordination with Consultant for the planning of Electrical Systems, Utilities and machineries.
- Coordination with Consultant for the tendering and finalization of the contracts for Electrical System.
- Supervise and manage vendor engineering and equipments deliverable to ensure compliance with project standards and specifications.
- Reviewing and reporting of the project status.
- Execution of the project engineering involving Installation, commissioning & testing of electrical equipments.
- HT switchgears consist of VCB breakers, PMCC/MCC, HT/LT Motors with HT cable (22kv, 6.6kv)
- 22/6.9 kV & 6.9/0.433 kV Power/Distribution Transformers.
- UPS, Battery charger, UMPS, VFD with battery bank.
- Protection system include Microprocessor based relay, Numerical relay.
- DG Set with AMF panel & Plant Lighting.
- Troubleshoots plant electrical problems to determine their cause and recommends options for eliminating such problems. Includes carrying out tests on equipment.
- Capable of guiding/leading the electrical maintenance team and implementing the best maintenance strategy for the plant including High voltage of 220KV & 6.6 KV system.
- Condition Monitoring and Predictive maintenance of critical equipment and corrective actions to avoid breakdown.
- Planning for resources and manpower for planned shutdown of the plant and execution including start-up.
- Daily Power monitoring, calculations and reporting at monthly basis.
- Material procurement through SAP and maintaining minimum spares for attending breakdown and reducing breakdown time.
- Awareness on Hazardous area classifications and selection of electrical equipment.
- Coordination with various departments for smooth functioning of the equipment by feedback and suggestions from them.
- ISO documentation, Quality Circle formation for detecting problems and solving from shop floor employees.
- Conducting Safety audits within the department and ensuring the compliance from all the employees and updating the checklists and audit reports.
- Operation and Maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical System, Utilities and Machineries.
- Operation and maintenance of DG Sets.
- Planning, Execution, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical System. Installation, Testing and Commissioning of various Machinery.
- Maintenance of ATX m/c, Sectional Warping m/c, Dornier Loom, Sulzer G6300 loom, Sulzer Fast loom, Sulzer Ruti G6200 loom, Circular Knitting m/c, Shearing m/c, Flame Lamination m/c, Inspection m/c.
- Required documentation for the TS 16949 System.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering from university of XXXXXX, 2007 batch.
- Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Board of Technical Education, 2004 batch.
Project Work & AchievementsDegree:
Analysis of Power System Disturbances and Emerging Trends in Expert System Management.Diploma:
Automatic Water Level Controller.Achievement
- Gold medal in Diploma second year.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Passport No.:Address: