Marketing Director Resume - Sample 1
Emai id: email@example.com
- I wish to excel further in Real Estate Industry leading to simultaneous Personal and Organizational growth.
- Experience in diversified Business Activities presently employed with PropertyDiscount.in as a Marketing Director since May 2005.
- Expert in sales of Residential and Commercial Property in Original Booking, Resale and Pre-Launch stage.
- Real estate firm engaged in Sales of Property and Real Estate Structured Investment Products like: Original Booking, Assured Return Commercial, Township FSI, Resale and Underwriting.
- Managing the entire marketing process of the Organization, from planning to execution of Advertising, Sales Team and Customer Relationship Management.
Key SkillsReal Estate Sales:
Pre-Launch Sales, Original Booking Sales, Channel Sales, Corporate Sales, Target Sales, Commercial Property Sales, Commercial Leasing and Corporate Bookings.Management:
Business Development, Marketing Management, Online Lead Management & Sales Team Management.Promotion:
Online Sales Promotion, Corporate Presentation & Channel Motivation.Relationship:
HNI, NRI & Corporate Client Relationship Management.
- Sales of Original Booking projects.
- Sales of Assured Return, Buy-Back Guarantee & Structured products all over India.
- Creating new Clients for Hi-End/Luxury Real Estate segment.
- Managing relations with High Net Worth Individuals and timely updating them about new developments and opportunities.
- Creating and Managing relationship with Developers, Builders, Property Dealers, Agents, Financiers, Underwriters & Investors.
Work ExperienceChief Advisor -
XXXXXXXXXXResponsibilitiesManagement of Dealer Network:
Management of Direct Sales Team:
- Meet and collaborate with Property Dealers performing different functions.
- Enhancement of Commission slabs by effectively adding sub-associates.
- Uniformity of sales goals like "no discount to customers, free site visits etc."
- Uniting the individual brokers to form a large group like "Power House, Grow More"
- Establishing relationships for future growth & mutual understanding
Directing to achieve Goals:
- Manage the entire Direct Sales Team verticals under my authority.
- Assigning duties, scheduling targets and updating timely by closely monitoring.
- Verification of prospects by personally calling or meeting them.
- Controlling of day to day marketing activities.
- Budgeting and adhering to marketing plans.
Project Selection & Management:
- To enhance the profits by keeping the cost low, however this becomes the biggest challenge to the Senior Management.
- Achieve this by following proven management practices in a simple way.
- Understanding the plans clearly and defining practical goals.
- Delegating the responsibility and authority to the lower verticals.
- Distributing larger goal into short bits & pieces and allocating accordingly.
- Continuous Motivation to the sales force by Organizational Behavior techniques.
Online Web Marketing Campaigns:
- A Project for marketing as well as selecting the Builder is an important decision.
- Lead to a complete flop show for the entire division.
- The following activities to facilitate efficient Project & Builder selection process.
- Builder's Health Check & Project Feasibility Report Preparation.
- Studying the market sentiment and discussing with property dealers.
- Preparing strategies for collecting the bookings before the expected price change
- Controlling of discount in the market effectively & efficiently.
- Plan, design & assign the web marketing campaigns, including but not limited to following.
- Magicbricks.com, 99acres.com, makaan.com & indiaproperties.com
- Google Adwords Campaign
- Classifieds postings - olx.in, quickr.com etc.
- Social Marketing - facebook.com, orkut.com etc.
- PPCs on popular websites
- Design & Architecture of micro websites
Previous ExperienceGeneral Manager
- Performed the duties of General Manager in my family business of Manufacturing Texture Paint.
- Hi-Men Paints is manufacturing wall paints since last 20 years having production facilities.
- Handled purchase, accounts, sales, planning, controlling, recruitment, project site management, labour management & brand management functions independently and entirely.
- MBA in Marketing & Finance from XXXXXXX Business School
- B.Com from XXXXXX University
- 10+2 & 10th from XXXX
- Certificate in Java, eCommerce & Web Designing from XXXXX Academy
- Diploma in Fashion Designing from XXXXXX Fashion Technology
- Certificate in Linux, PHP & Networking from El Net3L
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Address:Languages:
Marketing Director Resume - Sample 2
Mail Id: XXXXXXX@ymail.com
To secure a challenging assignment in Marketing, Brand Management and Planning, significantly contribute to the growth of the organization by adding value, and thus create a place for myself.
Work ExperienceOrganization Name:
Managing director (Marketing and planning)Job Summary
- Drive and manage marketing programs to create brand awareness.
- Conceptualize and execute various Brand building initiatives of the Group.
- Handle the overall Digital marketing & Website management.
- Actively involved in the Strategic Planning of the organization.
- Lead the planning several unique programs, resulting in Admissions.
- Plan several extra-curricular events and activities held in the Campus.
- Develop presentations, collateral material, sales tools to support sales activities.
- Responsible for Public Relations & Media Management of the Group Institutes.
- Initiated several innovative online based Business Development programs that led to Admissions at lower costs.
- Introduced the Online Feedback Mechanism that led to identification of problems.
- Won the “Young Leader of the year” award at the Annual Function.
Department manager at XXXX retail storeJob Summary
- Managing a front end team, ensuring appropriate visual merchandise & meeting targets.
- To plan product ranges (along with buyers), prepare sales and stock plans.
- Conduct periodic inventory checks, thereby controlling shrinkage levels.
- Analyze trends and plan according to the changing customer taste.
- Regular motivation and healthy internal competition, resulting in highest enrollments.
- Won the best department manager trophy for two consecutive quarters.
Customer service officerJob summary
- Handle incoming service and product related calls from across the country.
- Liaison between clients and various concerned departments.
- Responsible for collating the claims data and sending daily branch report.
- Master of business administration from XXXX University with Marketing specialization.
- Commerce graduate in year XXXX from XXXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Higher secondary passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- High school passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Quick decision maker.
- Team handling skills.
- Hard working and disciplined.
- Quick learner.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Participated In “Advertisement making competition” with the team of 6 people, and represented at State level.
- Awarded as the “Best Student” of the year during Post graduation.
- Playing football.
- Listening Music.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Hindi and XXXXXX